Cutaneous x N2 Aesthetics
Facial Ultrasound Best Practices
Session 1 May 12, 2023
Session 2 May 13, 2023
Please join Dr. Leonie Schelke, the world’s leading expert on the utilization of Ultrasound in Aesthetic Medicine, and Nicola Lowrey, MPAP, PA-C, a global KOL and highly sought after speaker/trainer, for a weekend full of Anatomy, Ultrasound, and Injection Pearls.
This course will be heavily focused on hands-on ultrasound practice. No need to already own an ultrasound device, display devices will be available!
- Dates: Friday May 12 OR Saturday May 13
Location: N2 Aesthetics Training Center
Manhattan Beach, California
- CME accredited course (8 credits total).
- 5 hours of comprehensive pre-course E-learning materials will be sent 2 weeks prior to course date.
- Discussions: Anatomy Review, focusing on facial layers and vascular mapping, and prevention/treatment of adverse events.
- Live demonstrations of advanced injection techniques with and without ultrasound guidance.
- Guided small group ultrasound practice.
Course Registration Fee: $3200
Light breakfast and catered lunch provided.
Each course will be limited to 25 attendees.